来源：无锡中考网整理 2013-03-02 18:14:59
1. How much _____________ (口袋) money did you get during the Spring Festival?
2. The noise _____________ (影响) the students when they are having lessons.
3. The patient’s illness can be ______________(治好) in the future.
4. As doctors, they must stop the _____________ (医学的) accident from happening.
5. The sick boy’s parents are ______________ (感激的) to the doctors because they saved his life.
6. Sandy would like to work in the big _____________ (公司).
7. Teachers should put their heart into ____________ (教育) because it is important.
8. These years many doctors are trying to work out the problem of _____________ (失明).
9. He is used to _____________ (采访) those famous pop stars.
10. Dr. Brown felt _____________ (疲劳的) because he had two operations in the day.
1. 习惯于做某事______________________ 2. 过去常常做某事_____________________
3. 告诉某人有关失明的事______________ 4. 把飞机作为一个教学中心来使用_______
5. 做手术____________________________ 6. 给某人做手术_______________________
7. 尽力做某事________________________ 8. 继续做某事_________________________
9. 患有眼病的人______________________ 10. 工作24小时不休息__________________
11. 建立，成立_______________________ 12. 害怕做某事________________________
13. 在意别人，关心别人_______________ 14. 在农场工作________________________
( )1. She used to _____ all her money ______ comic books.
A. spending; on B. spend; on C. spending; in D. spend; in
( )2. Do you know what _____ they _______ this afternoon?
A. will; do B. would; do C. /; will do D. /; would do
( )3. I am grateful ______ you ________ your kindness.
A. to; to B. to; for C. for; to D. for; for
( )4. The doctor _______ on the man and _______ saved his life.
A. did a operation; / B. did an operation; was
C. operated; / D. operated; was
( )5. It is _________ to raise money for charities .
A. a hard work B. hard work C. a hardly job D. hard job
( )6. There was a theatre in the east of the town, _________?
A. wasn’t there B. was there C. wasn’t it D. was it
( )7. — Must I finish my homework first? — No, you _________.
A. mustn’t B. needn’t to C. haven’t to D. don’t have to
( )8. Mary said that ORBIS ___ an organization that ___ for poor people with eye problems .
A. was; worked B. was; works C. is; works D. is; worked ( )9. There are ______ blind people in poor countries than in rich countries.
A. many more B. much more C. much D. many
( )10. That is _______ a doctor’s life is _________.
A. how; like B. how; look C. what; like D. what; /
( )11. There is _______ in today’s newspaper.
A. else anything B. else something C. else nothing D. nothing else
( )12. I want to post a letter. Could you tell me where _____ the post office ______, please?
A. is; / B. /; is C. was; / D. /; was
( )13. Mobile phones are not so expensive as they _______ to be.
A. use B. used C. are used D. were used
( )14. The teacher cares more ___ his students than himself.
A. about B. to C. / D. of
( )15. They are ______ busy to have lunch.
A. so B. too C. very D. to
( )16. We have already had four books. But I want _____ books.
A. two B. other two C. another two D. others
7. Dr Ma说他们需要钱来继续他们的工作。
8B Unit 5 参考答案
1. pocket 2. affects 3. cured 4. medical 5. grateful
6. company 7. education 8. blindness 9.interviewing 10. tired
1. be used to doing sth 2. used to do sth.
3. tell sb. about blindness 4. use the plane as a teaching center
5. perform operations/ do operations 6. operate on sb.
7. try one’s best to do sth. 8. carry on with sth.
9. people with eye illness 10. work for 24 hours without rest
11. set up 12. be afraid of doing sth.
13. care about others 14. work on the farm
1—5 BCBCB 6—10 ADCBC 11—16 DBBABC
1. He used to be kind to me.
2. I’m too weak to walk because I didn’t have lunch.
3. Many blind people don’t have enough money for medical treatment.
4. It is the most important for us to learn English well.
5. You can learn new knowledge and skills by watching the operations on video.
6. Yesterday I left a book in your home. Can you bring it to me tomorrow?
7. Dr. Ma said that they needed money to carry on with their work.
8. I am used to working on the plane now, though it is hard work.
9. We should try our best to make our world better.
10. Sandy used to spend all her pocket money on clothes.
UNICEF is an organization. It raises money to help make the world a better place for children. But in many parts of the world today, there are still many poor areas. The children living there don’t have enough food to eat, they also don’t have clean water to drink. Many children have to leave school because they are too poor. UNICEF wants all the children to be healthy and to go to school.
When UNICEF comes to these places, it provides clean water, food and education for poor children. UNICEF changes their lives, brings them a hopeful future.