来源：无锡中考网整理 2013-03-02 18:09:52
1. We were __________(鼓掌) our hands when the pop singer came out .
2. It was an ___________(体验) for me that I once worked as a policeman .
3. They all sat down and __________(讨论) the problem.
4. Do you know where the Oriental Pearl __________(塔) is ?—Yes, it’s in Shanghai.
5. Of course, overwork will do __________ ( 伤害) to your health.
6. I was afraid at first but then I knew that they were _________(无害的)
7. A few years ago the army from the USA _________(前进，行军) into Iraq and fought with the people there. A lot of people died in the war.
8. __________(滑雪) with friends is really interesting
9. What do you think of the ___________(主题)song of this TV play ?
10. You should speak ___________(清楚) to make yourself understood.
1. 可能\肯定\不可能是某人________________ 2. 进行一次令人兴奋的旅行____________
3. 欣赏美景并照相_______________________ 4. 他在日本的第五天__________________
5. 游览这主题公园很开心_________________ 6. 一……就…… _____________________
7. 傍晚\下午晚些时候 ____________________ 8. A与B很相配_______________________
9. 向游客挥手 ___________________________ 10. 随音乐起舞_______________________
11. 与某人讨论这项任务___________________ 12. 迷路_____________________________
13. 向某人展示某物_______________________ 14. 变得兴奋 ________________________
15. 一次快乐的旅行_______________________ 16. 计划去某地旅行___________________
17. 忍不住不停地做某事 __________________ 18. 看见某人正做某事_________________
19. 查询有关……的一些信息_______________ 20. 买闪光的发夹给某人留纪念_________
( )1. — I came to your officer yesterday morning, but nobody was in.
— Oh, we _____ a meeting in the meeting room.
A. have had B. had C. were having D. had had
( )2. _____ the temperature drops to –50℃,I’ll go to Harbin to see the beautiful view this winter holiday.
A. Even though B. If C. Since D. Though
( )3. It was already eleven o’clock _____ he got back home.
A. while B. if C. since D. when
( )4. Ben wanted to buy some stationary _____souvenirs _____ my cousin.
A. as; for B. for; as C. for; for D. as; as
( )5. — _____ you having supper while we were doing housework ?
— Yes, I _____.
A.were; were B.was; was C. was; were D. were; was
( )6.How much did you_____ on the skating things ?
A. take B. cost C. spend D. pay
( )7. — Someone’s at the door. Is it Cathy?
— No, it _____ be Cathy . It______ be Tommy. He’s come to get his book.
A. mustn’t; may B. mustn’t; must C. can’t; must D. can’t; may
( )8.Look! That lovely girl’s playing the piano so _____, and the music sounds very _____.
A. beautiful; beautiful B. beautifully; beautifully
C. beautiful; beautifully D. beautifully; beautiful
( )9. — What do you think of my answer to the question?
— Sorry. What’s that ? I _____ about something else.
A. was thinking B. thought C. had thought D. am thinking
( )10. —I’m going on a trip to Hong Kong after the exam.
— Really? _____________!
A.Have a nice time B. It’s nice of you C. OK D. Congratulations to you
( )11. The driver hurt the boy _____ badly_____ he had to see the doctor.
A. so; that B. either; or C. too; to D. neither; nor
( )12. I didn’t have any ideas about it _____ you told me .
A. until B. when C. while D. if
( )13. Boys likes sports _____ girls like to sing and dance.
A. while B. when C. but D. after.
( )14.They are _____ beautiful flowers _____ many people want to buy them .
A. as; as B. so; that C. so; as D. such; that
( )15. Last Friday I saw some boys _____ behind Daniel, ______ the computer games.
A. sit; watching B. sitting; watch C. sit; watch D. sitting; watched
9. — 还有什么要我帮忙吗?— 我还要买一份礼物给堂兄。
1. Jack is too young to dress himself. (同义句)
Jack is not ________ _________ to _________ _________ clothes by __________.
2. My grandfather is too old to travel around . (同义句)
My grandfather is _________ old _________ he ________ travel around any_________.
3. I was searching the World Wide Web at that time . (划线部分提问)
What __________ __________ __________at that time ?
4. What does this sentence mean ? (同义句)
What’s __________ _________ __________ this sentence ?
5. He scored the most points in the exam because he was very hardworking .
6.The doorbell rang just now. The twins are listening to music.
( 用when和 while分别连接)
7. It seemed that we had no hope to try to get inside.(同义句)
It seemed _______ ________ __________ to try to get inside.
8. Does he watch cartoon every day ? (用at that time改写)
9. I don’t think the book is useful.(同义句)
I think the book is __________________________________________________________.
10. It took the farmer the whole morning to grow the vegetables.
The farmer ________ _________ the morning __________ __________ the vegetables.
Traveling is a very good activity. When you get tired of your work or study, and when you have time ,_______________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
8B Unit 2 参考答案
1. clapping 2. experience 3. discussed 4. Tower 5. harm
6. harmless 7. marched 8. Skiing 9. theme 10. clearly
1.may\must\can’t be sb 2. have\go on an exciting trip 3. enjoy the beautiful view and take photos 4.on his fifth day in Japan 5. have a good time visiting the theme park 6.as soon as
7.late in the afternoon 8. A matches well with B \ A matches B very well \ A goes on well with B 9.wave to the visitors 10. dance to the music 11.discuss the project with sb
12. get lost \lose one’s way 13. show sth to sb \show sb sth 14.get \become excited
15.a delightful trip 16. plan a trip to … 17.can’t stop doing sth 18.see sb doing sth
19. look for sth about …… 20.buy shiny clips for sb as souvenirs
1—5 CADAD 6—10 CCDAA 11—15 AAADA
1. Were you watching the parade this time yesterday?
2. I can guess its meaning even though you don’t tell me.
3. I was sitting in the sofa and reading the newspaper when Simon knocked at the door.
4. It is such an interesting English lesson that nobody heard the bell for break.
5. Spring is the best time to visit the gardens in Suzhou.
6. It’s impossible for us to check so much homework by tomorrow afternoon.
7. There may be a sports meeting next Wednesday.
8. In Kunming it’s warm all year round, and you can visit it in any season.
9. — Is there anything else I can do for you? — I would also like to buy a gift for my cousin.
10. The performers were so funny that we couldn’t stop laughing.
1. old enough, put on, himself 2. so, that, can’t more 3. were you doing 4. the meaning of
5. He was so hardworking that he scored the most points in the exam .
6.The twins were listening to music when the doorbell rang.
\ While the twins were listening to music, the doorbell rang. 7. hopeless for us.
8. Was he watching cartoon at that time? 9. useless 10. spent, all, in, growing
Traveling is a very good activity. When you get tired of your work or study, and when you have time, you can go to other places to enjoy the beautiful view there.You can breathe fresh air, meet different people and make friends with them. It is good for your health to do so.
But sometimes traveling is not an enjoyable thing. For example, the weather can be changeable and there may be some rain. While traveling, you may catch a cold.
So when you plan to have a trip, you should get everything ready. First you must have the information about the weather. Secondly, it’s better to go with your friends so that you can help each other. If you do so, you will surely enjoy your travel.