来源：无锡中考网整理 2013-03-02 18:07:47
1. Hebe often _____________(想念) her parents when she was away.
2. Have you learnt a lot about the city’s past and ____________(现在).
3. His parents often tell him to drive ___________( 安全).
4. The plane ____________ (降落)at five this morning. Everything was OK.
5. When I passed the driving test, I felt that I was the __________(幸运) in the word.
6. It is late evening , but his father hasn’t come back __________(仍然).
7. Have you read the ____________ (最近) papers “China Daily”?
8. What he said at the meeting hurt our _____________(感受).
9. The woman ____________( 结婚) the man not for love but for money.
10. There are a number of good _____________(牙医) in that big city .
1. 打牌下象棋 2 .搬到其他地区
3. 旧机场的关闭 4. 采访某人
5. 一次不愉快的旅行 6. 服务\ 使用
7. 有同感 8. 在过去的两年期间
9. 带来许多利益 10. 导致很多污染问题
11. 在机场安全起飞 12. 搬进\出那个地方
13. 建造在……的北面 14. 过去常常做某事
15. 了解更多关于…… 16. 不在、再也不 __
17. 和以前一样频繁 18. 有开放的空间和漂亮的花园
19. 提供给野生生物一个好的环境 20. 乘渡轮去一个叫……的岛屿
( )1. — Where is Cathy ?
— She ______ the library . She’ll be back in a minute .
A. has been to B. has gone to C. is gone to D. is been in
( )2.— What a pleasant surprise to meet you! I _____ you for such a long time .
— I _____ in Nanjing . I’ve just come back.
A. haven’t seen; was B. haven’t seen; shall be
C. didn’t see; was D. hadn’t seen; am
( )3. Now the air in our hometown is ______ than it was before . We should do something .
A. much better B. more worse C. more better D. much worse
( )4. — Is your father at home ?
— Sorry, he _____ for an hour .
A. has gone out B. went out C. has been out D. was out
( )5. Marie’s never been to Tibet, _____ she ?
A. is B. isn’t C. has D. hasn’t
( )6.That businessman _____ to Hong Kong six times in 1999.
A. has been B. went C. has gone D. was going
( )7. I’m very _____ to have such a ____ trip with you .
A. pleased; pleasant B. pleasant; pleased
C. pleased; pleasing D. pleasing; pleased
( )8. — ______ have you worked in this company ?
— Since last year .
A . How often B. How long C. How much D. When
( )9. Thanks for _____ me the picture book! Can I _____ it a little longer ?
A. borrowing; borrow B. lending; keep
C. lending; borrow D. borrowing; keep
( )10. — Tony didn’t come to the meeting yesterday, did he ?
— Yes, he did, _____ he was feeling sick.
A. if B. because C. though D. and
( )11.The old woman lived in the lonely village _____, and she often felt _____.
A. alone; lonely B. lonely; alone C. alone; alone D. lonely; lonely
( )12. Let’s talk about this problem ____ coffee.
A. between B. until C. over D. among
( )13. It ______ ten years since his father _______ smoking .
A. was; stopping B. was; has stopped
C. is; has stopped D. is; stopped
( )14.— How do you like the concert given by “the Beatles”?
— Exciting, _____ one piece of the music wasn’t played quite well.
A. though B. because C. and D. if
( )15. — Jenny speaks good Japanese.
— You’re right. But she has _____ been to Japan.
A. ever B. before C. never D. already
4. 苏州工业园区(Suzhou Industry Park)在最近的五年里变化很大。
8. 我已经收到 Tommy好几封信了。
1.The teacher _____________ us how to swim already. (teach )
2. _______ you ______ (have)your lunch ?
When and where ________ you ________ (have)it ?
3. —________the train _________(arrive) ?
—Yes. It ________(arrive) here just now. It ________(leave ) in a few minutes.
4. — Where _______ you _______ (be )? I didn’t see you just now.
— I _________ ( go) to the school library
5. Miss Yang used _______ ( be ) an English teacher, but now she’s a businesswoman .
6. It _________ (rain ) for five hours and ____________ (not stop ) yet .
7. — How soon ________ the plane form Shanghai to Guangzhou ______( take ) off ?
— In two hours .
8. The little boy lost his teddy bear, so he cried _________ ( sad )
9. ___________( luck ) , his leg was badly hurt last Saturday.
10. Uncle Li __________(work) in that factory since it __________(open) in 1990.
请根据以下内容提示，写一篇题目为“Saving the Environment(环境)”的英语短文。
Saving the Environment
Great changes have taken place in many places during the past few years. The changes have brought many benefits, But _________________________________________________________
8B Unit 1 参考答案
1. missed 2. present 3. safely 4.landed 5.luckiest
6.yet 7. recent 8.feelings 9. married 10. dentists
1.play cards and Chinese chess 2.move to other areas 3. the closing of the old airport 4.have an interview with sb 5. an unpleasant trip 6. be in service \be in use
7. have the same feeling \feel the same way 8. over/in the past two years 9.bring many benefits 10.cause many pollution problems 11.take off safely at the airport
12.move into \out of that place 13.be built to the north of … 14.used to do sth
15.learn more about … 16.no longer \ not …any longer\more 17.as often as before
18.have open space and pretty gardens
19.provide a good environment for wildlife \ provide wildlife with a good environment
20 .go to an island called…… by ferry
1——5 BADCC 6——10 BABBC 11——15 ACDAC
1. Although Grandma has been dead for more than ten years, Ricky misses her from time to time .
2. Because the block has turned into a park, that old man often feels lonely.
3. I have lived with my parents since I was born.
4. Suzhou Industry Park has changed a lot over\during the recent five years.
Great changes have taken place in Suzhou Industry Park ….
There have been lots of changes in Suzhou Industry Park …
Things have changed a lot in Suzhou Industry Park …
5. In fact \ Actually, it’s fast and convenient to go to that museum.
6. Noise pollution is one of the biggest\greatest problems there and many people have moved out of that place.
7. The businessman in Taiwan has been away from his hometown for thirty years.
8. I have received a few letters from Tommy. \ I have heard from Tommy several times.
9.If you want to learn English well, you should speak English as much as you can \possible.
10. He has taken the bus to school on his own \ by himself since he started primary school.
1. has taught 2.Have,had ,Did, have 3. Have ,arrived, arrived, will leave\is leaving
4. have been, went 5. to be 6.has rained, hasn’t stopped 7. will take 8.sadly
9. Unluckily 10. has worked, opened
Great changes have taken place in many places during the past few years. The changes have brought many benefits, and have also caused a lot of serious problems.
There is air pollution everywhere. Factories let out their waste gas without doing anything to it. The air is not clean any more. Some people pour the waste water into the rivers and lakes directly and the water is dirty now. Noise pollution is also very serious. Some people have to move out of the noisy blocks. Besides, people cut down too many trees and leave rubbish here and there.
What shall we do to save the environment? My suggestion is that we must stop people from dumping the waste into the air and the water. And also we should plant more trees. Everyone should do something to protect the environment.