来源：无锡中考网整理 作者：无锡中考网 2013-03-02 16:06:37
1. At Halloween we wear _______________ (特殊的) costumes with masks.
2. June 1 is ________________ (儿童) Day.
3. It’s ___________ (通常) cold in December in Beijing.
4. There are four ___________ (季节) in a year. The hottest one is summer.
5. I will visit some beautiful cities _______________ (在……期间) my summer holiday.
6. We should get on well with our ____________ (邻居) and help each other.
7. Mary is so ________________ (兴奋的) when she hears the news.
8. I want to have my ________________ (自己的) house when I grow up.
9. They will go _____________ (穿过)the forest tomorrow.
10. Don’t ___________ (喊叫). Your father is sleeping.
1. 看病___________________________ 2. 切出眼睛的形状______________________
3. 西方的人们_____________________ 4. 以多种方式 ________________________
5. 在国庆节_______________________ 6. 十分钟的学习时间 ___________________
7. 学习法语_______________________ 8. 在春天 _____________________________
9. 观看狮子舞_____________________ 10. 传统的中国食品_____________________
( )1. Could I have ________ stamps? Sorry, I don’t have _______.
A. some; any B. any; any C. some; some D. any; some
( )2. What do you do ______ National Day?
A. in B. for C. with D. by
( )3. We like to eat ______ at the Dragon Boat Festival.
A. rice B. pumpkins C. rice dumplings D. dumplings
( )4. _____ do you like this film so much? Because it’s fun.
A. How B. What C. Which D. Why
( )5. April comes after _______.
A. May B. January C. March D. July
( )6. If he ______ come tomorrow, I will call you.
A. doesn’t B. isn’t C. won’t D. isn’t going to
( )7. I get up ______ six _____ every morning.
A. at; on B. on; in C. at; / D. in; /
( )8. Women’s Day is on ___________.
A. March 8th B. April 1st C. June 1st D. May 4th
( )9. — Would you like some hamburgers?
— ________. I am full. I can’t eat any more.
A. Yes, please B. Sure C. No, thanks D. Not at all
( )10. — ________ do you go to the Reading Club?
— Twice a week.
A. How long B. How much C. How often D. How many
( )11. They are getting ready _____ Halloween.
A. for B. on C. to D. at
( )12. — Happy New Year! — ________.
A. Thank you B. The same to you C. That’s all right D. Not at all
( )13. ______ bag is this? It’s Helen’s.
A. Which B. Where C. Whose D. Who
( )14. Don’t play a trick ____ him.
A. at B. on C. to D. for
( )15. What ______ just now?
A. did he happen B. he happened C. happened to him D. happened him
( )16. People wear strange costumes ________ masks at Halloween.
A. of B. with C. on D as
( )17. Can you _______ a lantern ______ of a pumpkin?
A. put; in B. make; out C. give; to D. let; think
( )18. Do you know _____?
A. who is he talking with B. what’s his name
C. who we are D. what can he do
( )19.Jason and I enjoy ______ music very much.
A. hear B. listen to C. hearing D. listening to
( )20. My brother was born _______ August 25,1990.
A. in B. on C. at D. for
1. It is not nice ________________ (play) a trick on your mother.
2. I want to help my uncle _________________ (paint) his Easter eggs.
3. Why do you like _______________ (fish) so much?
4. Look at my pumpkin lantern’s ________________ (tooth) . They are very much.
5. There is a boy _______________ (call) Jim in our class.
6. They celebrate Christmas by_______________ (give) presents to each other.
7. Look, the sun is ________________ (shine) brightly.
8. We spend one hour ________________ (do) our homework every day.
9. He came here _______________ ( get) his book.
10. He likes cooking. And he is a good ________________ (cook).
7A Unit 3 参考答案
1.special 2.Children’s 3.usually 4.seasons 5.during
6.neighbours 7.excited 8.own 9.through 10.shout
1. see a doctor 2. cut out shapes for eyes
3. people in the west 4. in many ways
5. on National Day 6. 10-minute study time
7. learn French 8. in spring
9. watch lion dance 10. traditional Chinese food
1.A 2.B 3.C 4.D 5.C 6.A 7.C 8.A 9.C 10.C
11.A 12.B 13.C 14.B 15.C 16.B 17.B 18.C 19.D 20.B
1. to play 2. paint 3. fishing/ fishes 4. teeth 5. called
6. giving 7. shining 8. doing 9. to get 10. cook
1. Li Ping is going to plant trees with his classmates on the morning of March 12th.
2. Thank you for cooking a good supper for us.
3. Every year I have a birthday party at home.
4. What does your father look like?/ What is your father like?
5. As a student,we should work hard.
6. When do you take him for a walk in the park every day?
7. What is your favourite festival? Mid-Autumn Day.
8. At the age of six,I began to learn swimming. / I began to learn swimming when I was six.
9. Why do you dress up like this?
10. At Christmas we get many cards and presents.
Mid-Autumn Day is a Chinese traditional festival. It usually comes in September or October. In the shops there are many different kinds of mooncakes, some with meat in them, some with nuts in them and some with vegetables in them. On the evening of that day, people like sitting in the open air. They eat mooncakes and look at the moon. Mid-Autumn Day is a festival that families get together.Everyone in China like it.